Sunday 9 January 2011

The Worst Movie Ever Made Part 1

Well, opinions might differ on this but then again what are bloggers but opinionated people with internet connections? Apparently, the worst movie ever made is M. Night Shamalayan (did i spell that right?) The Last Airbender. Thats a real shame. The story had the potential to be one of the greats and the anime was really good. I remember watching it on Nickelodeon and rooting for Zuko.

Well anyways, this is Part 1 in a god-knows-how-many-parts post. This is the buildup. I'll watch the film tomorrow. Roughly paying 2 USD to watch it. Highway robbery indeed. ANyways, the movie is so bad that my friend got a 104 degree fever watching the trailer. I laughed at the time but 10 hours later, BOOM, same happens to me. So random people reading, pray for me. I don't know if I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment