Monday 24 May 2010

Pacman and Pokemon are the shit

First of all Pacman is now exactly double my age. And it still be kicking ass. You gotta love that little yellow blob. And the ghost things(you know the four freaks that try and kill him). I just found out that they're called Blinkey, Pinkey, Inkey and Clyde. XD

Pacman is the best video game ever. I spent like 2 hours last night playing Pacman on Google. God bless Google.

I have finals next week. Screw education, I'm gonna be a Pokemon Master when I grow up. They started Pokemon from season 1 again. :D The original 150 were awesome. The new Pokemon suck. They suck so bad that Pacman should guest star in an episode of Pokemon and kick all their asses.

Long live Dio, Pacman, and the original 150 pokemon

Oh and I included a link to a site where you can play Pacman

No comments:

Post a Comment