Thursday 13 May 2010

Me back. Rejoice mohaimin

I'm back after nearly two months away. I had actually given up all hope of ever coming back but thanks to my fan club, consisting of 2 members(Mohaimin and my mom) have finally made me get off my ass, walk 10 feet to the computer, moving the cursor around the screen and get back to this accursed page.

Soooo, I got nothing. Honestly I'm blank. Oh and my iPod has viruses. I didn't even think iPods get viruses. BUt some fatass out there living in his parents basement with a pizza box mountain and hot sauce stains on his shirt evidently succeeded in making one. My friend, I congratulate you. You have worked tirelessly for the annoyance of others. Salutations, friend.

You know what I hate? Pelicans. I mean, what are they? Birds or Flying Garbage Trucks? God, if you're reading, EPIC FAIL man. EPIC FAIL. I mean this has to be right up there with your worst creations. Coconuts and Mongolians. But then again you did give us the Platypus(seriously, it was meant as a joke right?) so I guess we can call it even.

Now since Dhaka is the city of Rickshaws, Corruption, Burning Shopping Malls and Power Outages, I'll stop here as I should go find some sleeping pills before the next blackout.

Till Next time, Thats all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment